Previously "Hotmail", "Live", "Windows Live" and "MSN"...
In the new Outlook.com you must click the Wait it's safe link if you find emails incorrectly identified as spam.
Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender.
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do one of two things:
- Check the Junk folder. If you see the Sermo email in your Inbox.
- Open the email from Sermo...
- Click the "Wait it's safe" link.
Mark Sender as "Wait it's safe"!
Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days. Wait, it's safe! | I'm not sure. Let me check.
Manually Add to Safe List
- Click gear the icon on the top right.
- Select Options in the drop down list.
- On the Options page under Preventing junk email click Safe and blocked senders.
- Click the link Safe senders on the next page.
- Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the text box.
- Click Add to list.
- Sermo will now be added to your list of Safe senders.
- Emails added to your Safe senders should not be delivered by mistake to your Junk folder.