If you do not see an email from Sermo in your Inbox:
Check your Spam Folder. Is an email from Sermo is there?
- Open the email.
- Next, click the Not Spam button on the top toolbar.
To ensure that all emails come to your inbox, create a filter to automatically send emails from Sermo to your Inbox:
- Move your mouse over or tap the Gear icon in the top right navigation bar.
- Select Settings from the dropdown list.
- Choose Filters located on the left side of the page.
- Click the Add button on the Filters page.
- Create a name such as Whitelist in the Filter name field.
- In the From field leave the default contains selected.
- Enter our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the text box next to Contains...
- Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox.
- Click or tap Save...
- On the next screen, you should see Deliver to Inbox if From contains Sermo.
- Click or tap Save on this screen.
- You will be returned to your Yahoo! Inbox.