- Check your Spam/Junk inbox. It is possible that invitations are not reaching your inbox. Adjust your Email settings to prevent study invitations from being marked as a spam.
- Check your Email Preferences in your Sermo profile. Simply login to your profile and click on Email Settings as shown in the picture below:
If you aren't receiving study invites via email, we recommend that you check your Spam/Junk inbox and adjust your email inbox settings if they've been sent there. We also recommend checking your email preferences within your Sermo account settings to make sure you have emails for survey invites turned on. To check your email preferences:
1. Click the "Me" button in the navigation at the top of your screen and click on "Account Settings."
2. Click the "Notifications" menu item in the navigation on the left side of the page.
3. Make sure the box labeled "Send me emails when new surveys are available" is checked