Your username or real name, whichever you choose, is how you will be displayed in all of your posts and comments on the Sermo platform. You can either anonymous handle as their usernames, but you may use your real name - it's really up to you.
To edit your name or username or switch back and forth between the two, follow these steps:
- Click on 'Me' in the top right corner of your navigation bar.
- Click on 'Account Settings'.
- In Account Settings, click on 'Edit' next to Name or Username.
- Within 'Edit', you can click on 'Change...' or 'Switch...'
1. Click on 'Me' in the top right corner of your navigation bar and click on 'Account Settings'.
2. In Account Settings, click on 'Edit' next to Name or Username.
3. Within 'Edit', you can click on 'Switch to username' or 'Change to real name'
If there's an extra-sensitive topic that you'd prefer to post completely anonymously, you always have the option to do so anytime by turning on the Post Anonymously toggle within the post creator.