Do you currently have a default username that was assigned to you during sign up, like “User11678956”? Do you want to update your username to something that better represents you or perhaps even start using your real name?
Follow the steps or watch the video below and see how this one small change can:
- Make you more recognizable
- Build your reputation among your peers
- Create more meaningful relationships
- Enhance your peer-to-peer conversations
How to change your username:
- Go to your profile at the top-right of the screen and click on ‘Account settings’
- Click on ‘edit’ in the Username section
- If you prefer to stay anonymous, select “Change my username” and create a unique username that best represents you.
- If you’d like to have the community know you better, select “Switch to real name.”